Preventive dental care is the key to achieving a beautiful and healthy smile, which is why we have 1 hour bookings with our dental hygienist, Christine who uses this time to professionally scale and clean your teeth. This involves the detection and gentle removal of all of the hardened plaque, the calculus, from around the roots of the teeth, and any stains from the teeth. Christine is also a registered Dental Therapist, and provides a gentle, fun and caring dentistry experience for children, aged from 4 years old.
We ensure that home care is optimal, and offer recommendations and training to help you maintain and improve your oral health. Our dental hygienist also takes digital x-rays and performs teeth whitening.
Throughout your life, your teeth and gums are susceptible to infections. Often these are bacterial in origin and can include gum disease, dental caries (cavities) and periodontal disease. Some of these infections can give rise to severe infections and lead to tooth loss.
Our aim is to provide quality dentistry in a relaxed and caring environment, where our team will strive to provide the best possible service.
We schedule appointments for our patients for 6 months in advance, for preventive maintenance and care, to ensure that our patients have their teeth comprehensively cared for twice yearly, and so that they can reserve the time that is best suited to them.
We follow up with a phone call about a month prior to the appointment time, so that if necessary an adjustment may be made to the day or time. We also provide a courtesy reminder phone call 48 hours prior to appointment times, to touch base.
- Tooth coloured (composite resin) fillings
- Computer designed porcelain inlays and onlays
- Removal of Amalgam restorations (No amalgam placement available)
- Root canal therapy (Endodontics) + specialist referral
- Tooth Bonding
- Emergency care
- Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas, happy gas)
- Professional scaling and cleaning
- Full preventive dental service
- Dietary advice
- Digital x-rays and OPG
- Tooth re-contouring
- Wisdom teeth removal + referral
- Extractions + referral
- Oral cancer screening
- Occlusal splints (for teeth grinding/TMD/jaw problems + muscle relaxant injections for overactive jaw muscles)
- Periodontal care
- Pain management
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Bite Correction
- Restorations + Sealants
- Professional Mouthguards
- Dentistry for children + referrals
- Invisalign + orthodontic referral
- All on 4 implants
- Dental bridges